Mahsa University, Malaysia
MAHSA University is recognized as one of the premier institutions that focuses on the delivery of education in the field of healthcare offering programs ranging from Certificate programs to Diploma, Degree, Masters and Doctorate programs spread over 7 faculties and 2 centers namely Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Allied Health Sciences, Business and Finance;and Engineering, Computer Science and Built Environment and Centers for Pre-University and Post-graduation.
We are keen to identify and appoint partners to represent us in recruiting international students. We would like you to represent MAHSA University in your country of origin.
MAHSA was established in the year 2005 in Pusat Bandar Damansara, Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur and is the brainchild of Professor Datuk Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa who is Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman.
In 2009, MAHSA was upgraded from College to University College status and in February 2013 University status. This rapid upgrade in class in a mere eight years is a testament to the exemplary dedication of the academic and administrative staff of the University.
MAHSA University is an entity that is continually evolving;developing new programs, creating pathways of further education and delving into research activities so as to offer prospective and current students a rich learning experience and a comprehensive education which will be valuable and rewarding.
Degrees awarded to students who studied with MAHSA UNIVERSITY (a full-fledged University) in Malaysia are equivalent to those conferred to students who studied in the UK itself. With the UK degree, students will have the opportunity to gain employment and chart their careers globally.
The Courses Offered Are as Follows:
(1) Foundation in Science
(2) Certificate in Public Health Assistant
(3) Foundation in Business
(3) Medical Imaging(Radiography)
(4) Environmental Health
(5) Medical Laboratory Technology
(6) Dental Technology
(8) Advanced Diploma in Midwifery
(9) Business Administration
(11) Human Resource Management
(12) Hotel Management
(14) Human Resource Management
(15) Restaurant Management
(16) Civil Engineering
(17) Mechanical Engineering
(1) Bachelor of Science (Hons) Nursing
(2) Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons) (ARU)
(3) Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Hons) (ARU)
(4) Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
(5) Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
(6) Bachelor of Environmental Health and Safety (Hons)
(7) Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons)
(8) Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
(9) Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) (UEL)
(10) Bachelor of Accounting (Hons) (UEL)
(11) Bachelor of Science (Hons) In Islamic Finance (UEL)
(12) Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (ARU)
(13) Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (UEL)
(14) Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering (UEL)
(15) Bachelor of Information Technology (UEL)
(16) Bachelor of Hospital Management (Hons) (UEL)
(1) Master of Business Administration
(2) Master in Pharmacy
(3) Master of Science in Public Health
(4) Master of Medical Science (Anatomy)
(5) Master of Nursing
(6) Master of Physiotherapy
(1) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Nursing
(2) Ph.D. in Pharmacy
Note 1: Courses Listed as ARU is Dual Award Programmes with Anglia Ruskin University (ARU, UK)
Note 2: Courses Listed as UEL is Dual Award Programmes with University of East London (UEL, UK)
Our wide range of courses can only speak for itself and our growing number of students is a testament to the kind of service and quality we put into our end Education Facilities. Today MAHSA University has students from 75 different countries. And not just from the region of Asia, but as far as Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada, and the region of Africa.
Awards & Accreditations:
• Winner of Education Excellence Award National Associations of Private Education Institutions (NAPEI) 2006 in Malaysia for Medium Size Category & 2008 Large Size Category.
• ISO 9001:2000 Certificate Quality Management System
• Best Student Choice Award 2009 for Most Popular Private College/ University for Nursing
• MQA Accreditation for Top-Up Degree in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing, Diploma in Medical Imaging, Diploma in Medical Lab Technology, Diploma in Environmental Health, Certificate for Foundation in Science & Dental Surgery Assistants.
• NAPEI Award for Education Excellence 2010 for Universities and University College.
• The Best Brands in Education – ‘Health Science’ in (The Brand Laureate Best Brands Award 2011 – 2012 Asia Pacific)under the Corporate Branding category.
Why Study in Malaysia?!
Here is some of the bold reason why Malaysia is one of the best countries for Higher Education:
• Kuala Lumpur Ranked 29 for best students’ cities in the world (QS World Ranking)
• Rapidly Improving Quality Higher Education
• Destination for International Degrees
• Lower Costs of Studying & Living
• Seamless Immigration Procedures
• Safety Not A Concern
• Unique & Diverse Culture
• No Language Barriers
• Foodies’ Paradise
• Wanderlust for Travel Enthusiasts
Please subscribe to view this provider's contact details, or fill in the form below to reach out to them