The American School in England
TASIS The American School in England provides a truly international learning experience for children aged 3 to 18 and boarders aged 13-18 (Grades 8-12). Our caring teachers are committed to helping each student develop a sense of individuality, realize their full potential, and contribute to their community as they discover their passion and follow their own pathway.
- Average class size of 10-12 students
- American curriculum leading to an American High School Diploma
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma ProgrammeIndividualized 4-year university counseling
- Excellent university placement in the UK, US & worldwide
- 60 nationalities & 30 languages spoken on campus
- 45 minutes from central London
- 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport
Our spacious 46-acre campus is set in the beautiful Surrey countryside. The TASIS boarding program provides a safe and welcoming home-away-from-home for students, with a wide range of weekend activities that take advantage of our proximity to London and all its cultural delights.
Our impressive academic offerings include Advanced Placement courses developed by the American College Board and the IB Diploma Programme. Both provide well-defined pathways to universities in the US, the UK, or anywhere in the world. A broad range of co-curricular, leadership, and service opportunities round out our students’ educational experience.
TASIS England also offers an award-winning residential Summer Program for ages 11-17, with on-campus courses in Summer 2022. Our program attracts bright and adventurous students from around the world who will take one major academic course and one elective, complemented by sports, activities, and weekend excursions. We offer two three-week sessions starting in late June and ending in early August.
Please subscribe to view this provider's contact details